Kamis, 15 Januari 2015

[MS_AccessPros] Data Analysis question

 

So I have a question that I have been working on a solution for 2 days and I am unable to come up with a way to accomplish this. We would like to do some analysis for some data that we download every day. I would like to have the totals for each metrics appended to a table each day for a week from the current download each day. there are 4 campuses and 20 departments and we would like to track things like

Gender
FTE like .25%, .50% etc
Employee status
Race
Grade
Full or part time

I figure that we could use Excel to do the analysis but my issue is how do I get to append the data each day from the new table download?



 
Jim Wagner

__._,_.___

Posted by: Jim Wagner <luvmymelody@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar