Jim,
You can use MSQuery or other no-code solutions to connect to your Access tables/queries. As data is added to Access, it is refreshable in Excel.
Duane Hookom MVP
MS Access
________________________________
> To: MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com
> From: MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com
> Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 23:26:53 +0000
> Subject: [MS_AccessPros] Data Analysis question
>
>
>
> So I have a question that I have been working on a solution for 2 days
> and I am unable to come up with a way to accomplish this. We would like
> to do some analysis for some data that we download every day. I would
> like to have the totals for each metrics appended to a table each day
> for a week from the current download each day. there are 4 campuses and
> 20 departments and we would like to track things like
>
> Gender
> FTE like .25%, .50% etc
> Employee status
> Race
> Grade
> Full or part time
>
> I figure that we could use Excel to do the analysis but my issue is how
> do I get to append the data each day from the new table download?
>
>
>
>
> Jim Wagner
> ________________________________
>
>
>
------------------------------------
------------------------------------
------------------------------------
Yahoo Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MS_Access_Professionals/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MS_Access_Professionals/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
MS_Access_Professionals-digest@yahoogroups.com
MS_Access_Professionals-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
MS_Access_Professionals-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
<*> Your use of Yahoo Groups is subject to:
https://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar