I'd like to export multiple reports into multiple tabs in a single Excel file. I know how to use TransferSpreadsheet with queries and tables. The reason I'd like to use reports is that they come across formatted and with totals at the bottom (in other instances, sub reports). Is there a way to do this? Alternatively, can I, which is better:
1.Use OutputTo to export to multiple files. Then, copy the sheets into a single file vie Access VB.
2.Export from queries to Excel in a way that:
a)formats (e.g., fonts, justification, col width, borders, headers) the data like I want.
b)adds sums/totals to the bottom of select columns
3.Something else?
Adam
__._,_.___
Posted by: runuphillracing@yahoo.com
| Reply via web post | • | Reply to sender | • | Reply to group | • | Start a New Topic | • | Messages in this topic (1) |
.
__,_._,___
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar