Selasa, 02 Desember 2014

[MS_AccessPros] Report building problem

 

Good Morning Access Pros!

 

I'm afraid I can't find my previous thread that led me to this point in my project so I will summarize what I've done so that maybe someone can help me build my report.

 

I have built a database and forms (with much help from John V. and others thank you so much).  My main form has three subforms on a tab control.  Two of the subforms are continuous forms and on one of those I have fields that are visible or not depending on other selections made.

 

I now need to create a report that shows all of the data input into this form/subforms.  I've successfully gotten all of the data from the main form and the first subform into the report - no sweat!.  The information from the continuous form subforms appears to be creating a separate report for each item that was entered in the original form.  Ideally, they will all appear on one report but I haven't a clue as to how to do this - Please Help!

 

I will upload the db as well ("UOF - Copy").  There is information in the database that has been entered for testing purposes - this is all completely bogus information.

 

Thank you all!

Jessica

__._,_.___

Posted by: hobackjessica@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar