Jumat, 08 Februari 2013

RE: [MS_AccessPros] How to find "This Month"

 


Many thanks Graham,

That is perfect. I've got a suspicion that the request should have
been for "Last Month". What changes are needed if I am asked that question?

Best wishes,

Robin

At 9/02/2013 03:35 PM, you wrote:
>Hi Robin
>
>This should do the trick:
>
>... WHERE Format([MonthDate],'yymm') = Format(Date(),'yymm')
>
>or this:
>
>... WHERE (Year([MonthDate])=Year(Date())
> AND Month([MonthDate])=Month(Date()))
>
>Best wishes,
>Graham
>
> > From: MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com
>[mailto:MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Robin Chapple
> > Sent: Saturday, 9 February 2013 17:14
> > To: MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com
> > Subject: [MS_AccessPros] How to find "This Month"
> >
> > I have a table with records date stamped with a 'Date' field - "MonthDate"
> >
> > I need to add criteria to a query that will supply "This Month" only.
> > All my attempts have failed.
> >
> > How do I select records for "This Month"?
> >
> > Many thanks,
> >
> > Robin Chapple
>
>
>
>
>------------------------------------
>
>Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar