Onno-
Whoever told you that is sadly misinformed. The 2013 version has just been
released and I know the team is hard at work on at least two more versions.
John Viescas, Author
Microsoft Access 2010 Inside Out
Microsoft Access 2007 Inside Out
Microsoft Access 2003 Inside Out
Building Microsoft Access Applications
SQL Queries for Mere Mortals
http://www.viescas.com/
(Paris, France)
-----Original Message-----
From: MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Onno Knol
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2013 1:31 PM
To: MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [MS_AccessPros] Has Microsoft stopped developing MsAccess ?
Friends I just come from a course on ArcGIS from ESRI, and here It was said
that Microsoft does no further development om MsAccess. The 2010 version
will have been the last issue.
I have not heard about this before, is it true? And what strategy has
Microsoft for the future af database development?
Onno Knol
------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links
| Reply via web post | Reply to sender | Reply to group | Start a New Topic | Messages in this topic (2) |
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar