Rabu, 06 Februari 2013

Re: [MS_AccessPros] Conditional Formating in Access 2010 Web form

 

Now the 1000 dollar question. Can I move any of th objects from my web database into a new client database? Or am I going to have to recreate it all from scratch?

With Warm Regards,

Arthur D. Lorenzini
IT System Manager
Cheyenne River Housing Authority
Wk.(605)964-4265  Ext. 130
Fax (605)964-1070
alorenzini@crhanetwork.org
"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go."


________________________________
From: Bill Mosca wrmosca@comcast.net>
To: MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 6, 2013 8:11 AM
Subject: Re: [MS_AccessPros] Conditional Formating in Access 2010 Web form


 

Art

Until Access web forms support real web stuff like JavaScript/VBScript I'm staying away from them. Even light-weight FrontPage allowed scripting. Too bad, because Access web apps sounded so promising. I'd never have to worry about what version of Office users had or if they had 32-bit or 64-bit.

Regards,
Bill Mosca, Founder - MS_Access_Professionals
http://www.thatlldoit.com
Microsoft Office Access MVP
https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile=C4D9F5E7-BB03-4291-B816-64270730881E
My nothing-to-do-with-Access blog
http://wrmosca.wordpress.com

--- In mailto:MS_Access_Professionals%40yahoogroups.com, Art Lorenzini wrote:
>
> John,
> Sorry hearing no once was not evidently good enough for me :). I am starting to be a little disappoint with 2010 web forms. I am probably going to just take it back to a client version in 2010.
>
>
> With Warm Regards,
>
> Arthur D. Lorenzini
> IT System Manager
> Cheyenne River Housing Authority
> Wk.(605)964-4265  Ext. 130
> Fax (605)964-1070
> alorenzini@...
> "Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go."
>
>
> ________________________________
> From: John Viescas
> To: mailto:MS_Access_Professionals%40yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Wednesday, February 6, 2013 12:13 AM
> Subject: RE: [MS_AccessPros] Conditional Formating in Access 2010 Web form
>
>
>  
>
> Art-
>
> Ah, I was waiting for you to bring up this subject again. It's basically
> not possible on a Web Form. Here's the reply I received from Jeff Conrad:
>
> "That's correct we don't have direct conditional formatting in web forms.
> However, you can simulate some of that functionality on single item web
> forms (not continuous or datasheet obviously) using the form Open and
> Current events and control events in conjunction with the SetProperty macro
> action. See pages 1266-1270 in the 2010 book. Take special note of the table
> on page 1270."
>
> John Viescas, Author
> Microsoft Access 2010 Inside Out
> Microsoft Access 2007 Inside Out
> Microsoft Access 2003 Inside Out
> Building Microsoft Access Applications
> SQL Queries for Mere Mortals
> http://www.viescas.com/
> (Paris, France)
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: mailto:MS_Access_Professionals%40yahoogroups.com
> [mailto:mailto:MS_Access_Professionals%40yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Art
> Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2013 1:25 AM
> To: mailto:MS_Access_Professionals%40yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [MS_AccessPros] Conditional Formating in Access 2010 Web form
>
> I have a web form (navigation form) which is a datasheet. I have several
> fields of which one is Status. I would like to format the DS to highlight
> any row that the Status is "In Use" to green and "In Inventory" is Yellow.
>
> I use to be able to do it with Conditional formatting in the 2007 but can I
> do it with the new navigation form?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Arthur Lorenzini
> Sioux Falls, SD
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar