Art-
Ah, I was waiting for you to bring up this subject again. It's basically
not possible on a Web Form. Here's the reply I received from Jeff Conrad:
"That's correct we don't have direct conditional formatting in web forms.
However, you can simulate some of that functionality on single item web
forms (not continuous or datasheet obviously) using the form Open and
Current events and control events in conjunction with the SetProperty macro
action. See pages 1266-1270 in the 2010 book. Take special note of the table
on page 1270."
John Viescas, Author
Microsoft Access 2010 Inside Out
Microsoft Access 2007 Inside Out
Microsoft Access 2003 Inside Out
Building Microsoft Access Applications
SQL Queries for Mere Mortals
http://www.viescas.com/
(Paris, France)
-----Original Message-----
From: MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Art
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2013 1:25 AM
To: MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [MS_AccessPros] Conditional Formating in Access 2010 Web form
I have a web form (navigation form) which is a datasheet. I have several
fields of which one is Status. I would like to format the DS to highlight
any row that the Status is "In Use" to green and "In Inventory" is Yellow.
I use to be able to do it with Conditional formatting in the 2007 but can I
do it with the new navigation form?
Thank you,
Arthur Lorenzini
Sioux Falls, SD
------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links
| Reply via web post | Reply to sender | Reply to group | Start a New Topic | Messages in this topic (2) |
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar