Hi,
I'm struggling trying to follow instructions I've found on numerous websites and forums on how to set up a custom sequential numbering system. I can't even manage to follow the simplest approach that I've found. I know it is because I've only had a couple of on-line courses with Access and SQL and that was 2 years ago...and here I am now trying to get into this for a project at work.
Long story short, I'm hoping to find a sample database on-line or some really detailed instructions on doing this. If someone could just point me in the right direction that would help tremendously.
The format I need to create is YY-###. Where the Year is always the current year and the 3-digit number at the end is sequential when the user selects a button on the form to create one. Every, year I would need to have the 3-digit number to reset to "001". Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks,
Steve
| Reply via web post | Reply to sender | Reply to group | Start a New Topic | Messages in this topic (1) |
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar