I found some records with a null amount. Added 'Is Not Null' to the
query and they all returned.
Robin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Original Message ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With help from Graham I have progressed my report.
I am now working on YTD totals and I am suffering with disappearing records.
This SQL , "ServiceProjectsYTD", gives me over 1,000 records from 41 clubs:
SELECT tClubs.ClubID, qServiceProjects.ServiceValue
FROM (qServiceProjects INNER JOIN tClubs ON qServiceProjects.ClubID =
tClubs.ClubID) INNER JOIN tReportMonth ON qServiceProjects.MonthID =
tReportMonth.ReportMonthID
ORDER BY tReportMonth.MonthDate DESC , tReportMonth.ReportMonthID;
When I attempt to sum the totals I see only two clubs:
SELECT ServiceProjectsYTD.ClubID,
Sum(ServiceProjectsYTD.ServiceValue) AS SumOfServiceValue
FROM ServiceProjectsYTD
GROUP BY ServiceProjectsYTD.ClubID;
They happen to be the only clubs with entries for February 2013 but
all clubs are in the first query!
What have I missed?
Many thanks,
Robin Chapple
| Reply via web post | Reply to sender | Reply to group | Start a New Topic | Messages in this topic (1) |
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar