Jumat, 08 Februari 2013

[MS_AccessPros] Having MS Access 2003 and MS Access 2010 on one computer

 

I'm looking to upgrade to MS Access 2010, however, all of my databases were either developed or upgraded to MS Access 2003. So what I want to do is get 2010 installed on my computer along with 2003. That way I can learn 2010, then once I get all of my users updated to 2010, I can upgrade all of my databases. Has anyone had any issues doing this?

I had to do the same thing when we sent from MS Access 97 to MS Access 2003, and while it was a pain, it was workable.

I've googled the issue and some recommend installing virtual pc software, however, I don't really want to do that.

John F

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar