Rabu, 07 November 2012

[MS_AccessPros] Re: Runtime message

 

Hi Bill,

you have (at least) two choices,

1. you can sign your database and install the signature on the machines that need to run it.

2. You can add the registry entries for the Trust center yourself (either with .REG File or an installer.)

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\15.0\Access\Security\Trusted Locations\WhereMyGreatDBis]
"Path"="C:\\WhereMyGreatDBis\\"
"AllowSubfolders"=dword:00000001
"Description"="This is where I keep my great Database, of course you can trust it"

where 15.0 should be replaced by 14.0 in your Access 2010 case and the "WhereMyGreatDBis" should reflect your Application name and the directory where it is kept.

--- In MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com, "agent1of6" <Bill.Singer@...> wrote:
>
> One of the databases that I developed is being used on Access Runtime 2010. Everything works great except that when the database is opened I get a message..
>
> "A potential Security concern has been identified."
>
> Warning: It is not possible to determine that htis content came from a trustworthy source...
>
>
> In Runtime 2010 I can not access the Trust Center so I do not know if it is possible fix it so that I do not get this message when the database is opened.
>
> Is there a way to fix this or do I just live with it?
>
> Thanks,
> Bill
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar