Senin, 05 November 2012

[MS_AccessPros] Re: How to automatically close Access 2010 databse after period of inactivity?

 

We have a sample database named Inactive Shutdown that shows how to do this. You'll find it in the Files>Samples folder.

Regards,
Bill Mosca, Founder - MS_Access_Professionals
http://www.thatlldoit.com
Microsoft Office Access MVP
https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile=C4D9F5E7-BB03-4291-B816-64270730881E
My nothing-to-do-with-Access blog
http://wrmosca.wordpress.com

--- In MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com, "creaturenutt" <Heidi.Nelson@...> wrote:
>
> Hello,
> I am looking for a way to prompt a shared Access 2010 database (front end) to close if it has been open for 15 minutes with no activity. Is there a built-in function, or can I add some code somewhere that will do this? (I'm not much of a coder, but can do the basics)
> Thank you in advance!
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar