Senin, 05 November 2012

[MS_AccessPros] Re: Access 07 to 03 .mde file

 

The first question would be: what happens when you say "can no longer open", which message do your users get?

The question is probably moot in this case though as the problem is probably that the references cannot be reset to the older Office versions.

And the solution? Use a VM! Create a VM from one of the running Office 200x systems and use that to create your MDE.

--- In MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com, "Lee" <leevt99@...> wrote:
>
> Hi,
> I have access 07. About half of my users are on 02-03 and the others are on 07. When I made an mde file in 07, even though the file is saved as an 02-03 version (.mdb), the people using 02-03 can no longer open the file. Am I missing a step? Or is this by design?
>
> Thanks
> -Lee
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar