Senin, 05 November 2012

[MS_AccessPros] Dealing with missing data in chart

 

In Access 2010 I have a trend chart plotting percentage (y-axis) versus
days (x-axis). This all works well except there are a couple of days where
there is no data, and there's a break in the trend line. This happens
because I have my queries set up so as to show all days on the x-axis, even
when there's no data, and that's the way I'd like to keep it. In Excel
there are chart options (such as interpolate) to automatically deal with
missing data points, but I don't see such in Access.

I'm on a very tight time constraint and am about to add a table to put in
two days of "fake" interpolated data for this one final chart run before
the election tomorrow. That will be OK with the client, but I may need to
investigate a more proper approach later.

So here's my real question now: is there a chart option that I'm just
overlooking to deal with missing data automatically? And if so, where is it?

Thanks!!

James
www.james-mc.com
Words To Live By

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar