Kamis, 05 Maret 2015

RE: [MS_AccessPros] Working with Excel tabs

 

Hi Gary,

 

I'm not sure if adding a new sheet through code makes it the active sheet or not. If it doesn't you will have to make the newly added sheet active before you start populating it.

 

Also, please try to remember to click the Show message history link just above the Send button when replying through the web interface. That way, we don't have to search through the messages in case you refer to something earlier in the thread.

 

 

Darrell



---In MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com, <quigonn@...> wrote :

So, when I add a new sheet, Access will use that one until I add a new one?

Thanks,


Gary

__._,_.___

Posted by: embreydl@yahoo.com
Reply via web post • Reply to sender • Reply to group • Start a New Topic • Messages in this topic (4)

.

__,_._,___

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar