Kamis, 05 Maret 2015

[MS_AccessPros] Re: Working with Excel tabs

 

Sorry about that, I missed the show history button.


I think I have it switching to the new sheet successfully. Next question, is it possible to set the cell properties (number format, column width) through VBA? Or do I have to go in and clean it all up afterwards?

Thanks for the help!


Gary


---In MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com, <embreydl@...> wrote :

Hi Gary,

 

I'm not sure if adding a new sheet through code makes it the active sheet or not. If it doesn't you will have to make the newly added sheet active before you start populating it.

 

Also, please try to remember to click the Show message history link just above the Send button when replying through the web interface. That way, we don't have to search through the messages in case you refer to something earlier in the thread.

 

 

Darrell



---In MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com, <quigonn@...> wrote :

So, when I add a new sheet, Access will use that one until I add a new one?

Thanks,


Gary

__._,_.___

Posted by: quigonn@telus.net
Reply via web post • Reply to sender • Reply to group • Start a New Topic • Messages in this topic (5)

.

__,_._,___

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar