Selasa, 11 Maret 2014

RE: [MS_AccessPros] How to total a fiel base on another field

 

Hi Jorge

 

Use this ControlSource (Changing the names to suit your table) for the paid commissions:

=Sum(IIF([PaidDate] Is Not Null,[Commission],0)

 

For the unpaid ones:

=Sum(IIF([PaidDate] Is Null,[Commission],0)

 

 

Regards,
Bill Mosca,
Founder, MS_Access_Professionals
That'll do IT http://thatlldoit.com
MS Access MVP
http://mvp.microsoft.com/en-us/mvp/Bill%20Mosca-35852

My Nothing-to-do-with Access blog

http://wrmosca.wordpress.com

 

From: MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com [mailto:MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of muralles_r12@yahoo.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2014 10:32 AM
To: MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [MS_AccessPros] How to total a fiel base on another field

 

 

Good morning every one.

 

I have a question, I wonder if someone can help me.

 

1. I have table that shows in a Colum a commission amount.

 

2. Another Colum shows the date it was paid, if it has not been paid it has not date (it is null)

 

I have a report, and at the bottom, I will like to show the total for the transactions that have been paid and the total for the ones that have not been paid.

 

How do I go about this task?

 

Thank you very much for the help, this group has always been good to me!!

 

Jorge Muralles


 

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
.

__,_._,___

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar