Selasa, 11 Maret 2014

RE: [MS_AccessPros] How to total a fiel base on another field

 

Hello Jorge

Create a query based on your table and add all the fields you need, plus two calculated columns:

CommissionPaid: IIf( [DatePaid] Is Null, Null, [CommissionAmount] )
CommissionUnpaid: IIf( [DatePaid] Is Null, [CommissionAmount], Null )

Then you can base your report on this query and include textboxes in the footer for:
=Sum( [CommissionPaid] )
=Sum( [CommissionUnpaid] )

Best wishes,
Graham

From: MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com [mailto:MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of muralles_r12@yahoo.com
Sent: Wednesday, 12 March 2014 06:32
To: MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [MS_AccessPros] How to total a fiel base on another field

 
Good morning every one.
 
I have a question, I wonder if someone can help me.
 
1. I have table that shows in a Colum a commission amount.
 
2. Another Colum shows the date it was paid, if it has not been paid it has not date (it is null)
 
I have a report, and at the bottom, I will like to show the total for the transactions that have been paid and the total for the ones that have not been paid.
 
How do I go about this task?
 
Thank you very much for the help, this group has always been good to me!!
 
Jorge Muralles

 


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
.

__,_._,___

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar