Jumat, 21 Februari 2014

[MS_AccessPros] RE: Report with sub reports to Excel

 

Doyce

That probably will work. Be sure to make that the primary key. If you need a specific sort put an index on all the fields you want to sort by and move the indices in the Index box so they are in the same order as how you want to sort. That will usually sort for the spreadsheet, too.

-Bill


---In MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com, <winberry.doyce@roadsysinc.com> wrote:

Bill,

It will be a mess and won't make sense if it doesn't put them in order of the way I'm populating the table. If I created an autonumber field in the table, would I be able to sort it on that when I do the export?

Doyce

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)
.

__,_._,___

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar