Doyce
My apologies if this post shows up twice. The original appears to have gone off into the wild blue yonder.
An AutoNumber should sort correctly. Be sure to make it the primary key. Also put an index on any other field you want to sort on. In the index box, arrange the indices in the order you need your overall sort.
-Bill
---In MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com, <winberry.doyce@roadsysinc.com> wrote:
---In MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com, <winberry.doyce@roadsysinc.com> wrote:
Bill,
It will be a mess and won't make sense if it doesn't put them in order of the way I'm populating the table. If I created an autonumber field in the table, would I be able to sort it on that when I do the export?
Doyce
__._,_.___
| Reply via web post | Reply to sender | Reply to group | Start a New Topic | Messages in this topic (6) |
.
__,_._,___
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar