Would any of you please help me with this problem:
I have a master table (t_reserves) that contains about 100 oil and gas companies and their respective reserve data.
From this table t_reserves, I create 10 separate queries, each for one year for these 100 companies. So the queries would be like: q_reserves_FY0, q_reserves_FY-1, q_reserves_FY-2,....to q_reservesFY-9. Each table would have 2 fields: col A: Ticker (text), col B: GasReserves (value). Within these q_reserves queries, I have natural gas data for each of the companies.
On a totally separate table named t_OilGasConversion, I have 2 fields: col A O2GConversion (text), col B O2GRatio (value), which has one value of 6. This table has only 1 record with a value of 6 in col B.
How can I multiply the GasReservevalues in col B of the queris q_reserveFY0,...to q_reservesFY-9 (GasReserves) to col B in t_OilGasConversion?
I can have all of the queries multiply by 6, but I want the flexibility of changing the value in table t_OilGasConversion to different numbers, say 10, 15 or 20--and have all of the 10 queries recalculated.
I can also create a Combobox in a form and have all of the queries referencing that form, but that requires me to open up the form for the queries to run.
I use the results from the above 10 q_reservesFY... to calculate other queries and populate different forms.
Thank you in advance for your help!
Tim Bui
__._,_.___
| Reply via web post | Reply to sender | Reply to group | Start a New Topic | Messages in this topic (1) |
.
__,_._,___
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar