Rabu, 12 Februari 2014

[MS_AccessPros] can't compile to accde

 

Here’s a new one:

 

I can’t compile to an accde and I have re-created the db and imported all the objects in.

 

The front end is 2010 and the back end/s are 2007.  I get in to 2010 to access the front end, and I get in to 2007 to access the back end.

 

This is the front of the database that blew out of proportion and ended up with records I had to delete out. It’s only linked to the cleaned table now.

 

HELP!

 

Respectfully,

Liz Ravenwood

Programmer / Analyst

B/E Aerospace | Super First Class Environments

 

1851 S Pantano Road | Tucson, Arizona 85710

Office +1.520.239.4808 |

beaerospace.com

Passion to Innovate. Power to Deliver

 



This email (and all attachments) is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and/or proprietary information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
.

__,_._,___

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar