Feel free to upload a sample db with no real information to our Assistance
Needed folder.
It should be compacted and zipped, plus it should not contain any real data as
our files are not secure.
Regards,
Bill Mosca,
Founder, MS_Access_Professionals
That'll do IT http://thatlldoit.com/> http://thatlldoit.com
MS Access MVP
https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile=C4D9F5E7-BB03-4291-B816-64270730881E>
https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile=C4D9F5E7-BB03-4291-B816-64270730881E
My Nothing-to-do-with Access blog
http://wrmosca.wordpress.com> http://wrmosca.wordpress.com
From: MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of zuserman
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2013 8:20 PM
To: MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [MS_AccessPros] EmpSickVac
I need some major help on a database I am working on. It is someone else's work
and I need to have additional revisions which are beyond my level of expertise
(still new at this). I would like to post it but have forgotten how. It needs to
be able to track employee hire dates and provide 9 month increments for employee
evaluations. If the eval does not happen in nine months, it needs to flag that
employee and still needs to work off of the original hire date for evals.
Anyone up to the challenge please let me know. As of this time this should be
the last revision (I hope).
Thanks for help.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
| Reply via web post | Reply to sender | Reply to group | Start a New Topic | Messages in this topic (2) |
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar