Even more OOOOPS.
I was wrong. They are still included.
Robin
At 6/01/2013 04:59 PM, you wrote:
>What happened when you tried:
>
>*diverts*
>
>Duane Hookom MVP
>MS Access
>
>----------------------------------------
> > From: robinski@mymail.net.au
> >
> > I have a query with a field for web site page URLs.
> >
> > Some of my URLs are diverts to another page and I need to exclude
> > them from the data.
> >
> > I am using this:
> >
> > Not Like "*robot*" And Not Like "*total" And Not Like "*/diverts/*"
> >
> > But the /diverts/ folder is still included.
> >
> > What have I missed?
> >
> > Many thanks,
> >
> > Robin Chapple
>
>------------------------------------
>
>Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
__._,_.___
| Reply via web post | Reply to sender | Reply to group | Start a New Topic | Messages in this topic (4) |
.
__,_._,___
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar