Minggu, 06 Januari 2013

RE: [MS_AccessPros] Criteria for query

 

Thanks John,

I hope that this travels well enough:

The data:

Downloads100Top
Page Visitors Hits
Main Index (http://www.rotary9790.org.au/info/mainindex.asp) 15494 20980
Probus Information (http://www.rotary9790.org.au/4a/probus/info.asp)
11355 12631
http://www.rotary9790.org.au/memberlogin.aspx 10930 29833
Rotary International District 9790 - What's New
(http://www.rotary9790.org.au/info/whatsnew.asp) 9140 12849

The SQL

SELECT TOP 100 StatsYTD.Page, StatsYTD.Visitors, StatsYTD.Hits
FROM StatsYTD
WHERE (((StatsYTD.Hits) Not Like "*robot*" And (StatsYTD.Hits) Not
Like "*total" And (StatsYTD.Hits) Not Like "*/diverts/*"))
ORDER BY StatsYTD.Visitors DESC;

Robin Chapple

At 6/01/2013 10:46 PM, you wrote:
>Robin-
>
>Can you paste a sample of the data you're searching? Also include the
>complete SQL of your query.
>
>John Viescas, Author
>Microsoft Access 2010 Inside Out
>Microsoft Access 2007 Inside Out
>Microsoft Access 2003 Inside Out
>Building Microsoft Access Applications
>SQL Queries for Mere Mortals
>http://www.viescas.com/
>(Paris, France)
>
>
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com
>[mailto:MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Robin Chapple
>Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2013 11:41 AM
>To: MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: RE: [MS_AccessPros] Criteria for query
>
>
>Even more OOOOPS.
>
>I was wrong. They are still included.
>
>Robin
>
>At 6/01/2013 04:59 PM, you wrote:
> >What happened when you tried:
> >
> >*diverts*
> >
> >Duane Hookom MVP
> >MS Access
> >
> >----------------------------------------
> > > From: robinski@mymail.net.au
> > >
> > > I have a query with a field for web site page URLs.
> > >
> > > Some of my URLs are diverts to another page and I need to exclude
> > > them from the data.
> > >
> > > I am using this:
> > >
> > > Not Like "*robot*" And Not Like "*total" And Not Like "*/diverts/*"
> > >
> > > But the /diverts/ folder is still included.
> > >
> > > What have I missed?
> > >
> > > Many thanks,
> > >
> > > Robin Chapple
> >
> >------------------------------------
> >
> >Yahoo! Groups Links
> >
> >
> >
>
>
>
>
>------------------------------------
>
>Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
>------------------------------------
>
>Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar