Jorge,
The typical solution is to use subforms for the Phone, email and address records.
Regards,
Duane
Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2016 12:27 PM
To: MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [MS_AccessPros] I cannot edit data using query or form
Good morning, here I am again, trying things out.
I am doing a tutorial and they suggested that I using a different table to keep phone numbers, email and address for a contact.
These is a fantastic idea, it allows me to enter multiple items for a customer: Phone, email and address.
I am using a query to pull out the customer name, last name, default email, phone and address.
It works well but I cannot edit the data in the table using the query.
I did a form base on the query, I cannot edit the fields there either.
What am I doing wrong?
Please help!!
The tables I am using are:
tblPerson
tblPersonEmails
tblPersonPhNummers
tblPersonAddresses
Thanks
Jorge Muralles
Posted by: Duane Hookom <duanehookom@hotmail.com>
| Reply via web post | • | Reply to sender | • | Reply to group | • | Start a New Topic | • | Messages in this topic (3) |
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar