I have a couple of questions on the design of subforms.
1. When I have a Parent-Child relationship for two tables, if I select the Parent table and use the Form control in the Access ribbon, Access will create a Form with Subform for me. That is a nice feature. However, I can seem to find no way to modify the Subform. I end up deleting it and manually creating and adding a subform in order to change some controls to combo boxes. Is there some way to modify the auto-created subform so that I do not have to go through these steps?
2. When I manually create add a subform, is it best to put the subform in the details section of the main form, or in the footer of the main form? Whenever I have tried to use the Footer section, I seem to be unable to control the "real estate"; there is a lot of white space in the detail section that I cannot seem to remove.
3. Is it possible to create a subform that is related to an unbound field in the main form? I tried to do that with no success, and ended up adding a new field and bound control to the main form to relate the subform to.
4. I see people using "sfrm" as the prefix and others using "fsub" as the prefix. Is there some advantage to one over the other, or is it just a matter of personal preference?
__._,_.___
Posted by: david.pratt@outlook.com
| Reply via web post | • | Reply to sender | • | Reply to group | • | Start a New Topic | • | Messages in this topic (1) |
Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.
.
__,_._,___
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar