Hi,
Strange issue.
I cannot determine if a mapped drive file exists. Local files are OK with both methods. I've tried the 2 methods using the code below and both return false when the file really is there.
Ideas would be appreciated!!!
Thanks,
WLRatGENOAGROUPdotCOM
DOS DIR <filename> Command shows file exists
Code I've tried:
-- Using old VB method
Public Function IsFileThere(ByVal vFileName As String) As Boolean
Open vFileName For Input As #1
IsFileThere = True
IsFileThere_Exit:
Close #1
Exit Function
IsFileThere_Err:
IsFileThere = False
Resume IsFileThere_Exit
End Function
Returns error 76
--using FileSystemObject reference
Function FileExistsOnServer(ByVal FileToTest As String) As Boolean
Dim fs As New Scripting.FileSystemObject
With fs
FileExistsOnServer = .FileExists(FileToTest)
End With
End Function
Returns False
Posted by: wlr@genoagroup.com
| Reply via web post | • | Reply to sender | • | Reply to group | • | Start a New Topic | • | Messages in this topic (1) |
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar