Senin, 02 Maret 2015

Re: [MS_AccessPros] Treeview control

 

Hi Liz,

you're welcome.  The TreeView videos are very well done and quite comprehensive.  I've watched them all.  Smiley is a great teacher :)

I moved and still don't have internet!! The company that was supposed to install it first went to the wrong address so I had to wait again.  Then they came and told me the wiring was too old so I have an appointment next week with another provider.  The seclusion has allowed me to focus on my teaching (at a college -- Access and Word) and making video tutorials for Access which will be on GoSkills.com.  Got 6 out of 50 done ~ at least the database is built and I have a plan ...

I am visiting one of my sons for a couple days with my computer which is why I have internet now :)

In a couple weeks I will be online at home again -- I'd love to get some of your wonderful stories out there as mobile apps ~

Warm Regards,
Crystal


 *
   (: have an awesome day :)
 *


On Monday, March 2, 2015 9:18 AM, "Liz Ravenwood liz_ravenwood@beaerospace.com [MS_Access_Professionals]" <MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com> wrote:




Thanks Crystal.  Someone on LinkedIn replied with something to do with serialization and someone else with using a local table and refreshing it from there.  I'll check this out.  I have a lot to learn.
 
On a personal note, I still want to pursue the children's book app idea.  Life has been a little odd, and I am ready to settle down and get on track.
How are you doing?  You mentioned you were going through personal changes too?  We'll have to get together and pow wow.
 
From: MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com [mailto:MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2015 8:17 PM
To: MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [MS_AccessPros] Treeview control
 



Hi Liz,
 
I haven't done much with TreeView myself but there are some excellent video tutorials by TheSmileyCoder here:
 
 
 
Warm Regards,
Crystal
 
 *
   (: have an awesome day :)
 *
 
On Tuesday, February 24, 2015 1:51 PM, "Liz Ravenwood liz_ravenwood@beaerospace.com [MS_Access_Professionals]" <MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 
 
Pros, is there a way I can save the treeview from the last time it had been created?
 
Rather than having the treeview populate on the load event of the form, I'm having a button.  I'd like the tree to persist when that form is opened again and stay there until the user decides to update the tree by clicking on the button again.
 
Ideas?
 
Respectfully,
Liz Ravenwood
Programmer / Analyst
B/E Aerospace | Super First Class Environments
 
1851 S Pantano Road | Tucson, Arizona 85710
Office +1.520.239.4808 |
beaerospace.com
Passion to Innovate. Power to Deliver
 


This email (and all attachments) is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and/or proprietary information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

 





This email (and all attachments) is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and/or proprietary information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.




__._,_.___

Posted by: Crystal <strive4peace2008@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post • Reply to sender • Reply to group • Start a New Topic • Messages in this topic (4)

.

__,_._,___

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar