Hi Crystal.
I checked and it is set to Outlook. Btw, we found a desktop to leave connected all night, and the process ran perfectly again last night. Weird.
thanks,
Steve
________________________________
> To: MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com
> From: MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com
> Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 01:32:49 +0000
> Subject: Re: [MS_AccessPros] DoCmd.SendObject
>
>
>
> Hi Steve,
>
> make sure default email is set up through the browser options?
>
> If it IS specified, is it using Outlook?
>
> Warm Regards,
> Crystal
>
> Tip: Path and Filename for Access, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint (cc)
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTCPeBe0-50
> - get the Path and Filename for document you are looking at ... where am I?
>
>
>
>
> [image]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTCPeBe0-50>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Tip: Path and Filename for Access, Excel, Word, and
> Powe...<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTCPeBe0-50>
>
>
> View on www.youtube.com<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTCPeBe0-50>
>
> Preview by Yahoo
>
>
>
>
>
> ~ have an awesome day ~
>
>
> On Friday, January 9, 2015 5:43 AM, "Steve Conklin
> StephenMConklin@hotmail.com [MS_Access_Professionals]"
> <MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
> I have an issue that is maybe so narrow no one else has seen it but
> I'll throw it out there ... I inherited some nighlty processes that are
> run by batch file, a bunch of msaccess.exe /x which run some updates,
> and data tranfers. They also email some reports via DoCmd.SendObject;
> not a great process but it worked fine until a couple weeks ago. I RDP
> to the machine that runs this as needed. But now, the DoCmd.SendObject
> will not run unless someone is connected. When the process gets to the
> SendObject, it just sits there, not running, no errors, no messages. As
> soon as I connect, everything starts to go. Security patch issue maybe?
> DoCmd.Send semi-deprecated? When I change the reports instead to go via
> Outlook.Application, those run fine. I'll keep doing that, but there
> are dozens. Any ideas? Steve Conklin
>
>
>
>
>
>
------------------------------------
------------------------------------
------------------------------------
Yahoo Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MS_Access_Professionals/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MS_Access_Professionals/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
MS_Access_Professionals-digest@yahoogroups.com
MS_Access_Professionals-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
MS_Access_Professionals-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
<*> Your use of Yahoo Groups is subject to:
https://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar