Jumat, 16 Januari 2015

RE: [MS_AccessPros] Data Analysis question

 

I have to ask, why would you add totals to the table? That is a no-no surely, totals should be calculated in the query so that you always include all of the latest data.

 

From: MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com [mailto:MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: 15 January 2015 23:27
To: MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [MS_AccessPros] Data Analysis question

 

 

So I have a question that I have been working on a solution for 2 days and I am unable to come up with a way to accomplish this. We would like to do some analysis for some data that we download every day. I would like to have the totals for each metrics appended to a table each day for a week from the current download each day. there are 4 campuses and 20 departments and we would like to track things like

 

Gender

FTE like .25%, .50% etc

Employee status

Race

Grade

Full or part time

 

I figure that we could use Excel to do the analysis but my issue is how do I get to append the data each day from the new table download?

 

 

 

 

Jim Wagner


__._,_.___

Posted by: "Bob Phillips" <bob.phillips@dsl.pipex.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

.

__,_._,___

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar