Jumat, 16 Januari 2015

[MS_AccessPros] how to build report

 

Happy Friday all! 

 

I am trying to build a report that displays multiple records, each in it's own column on the report.  I have already designed the report based off another version already being used.  I will want to be able to query by month and user to run the report.

 

The report would look somewhat like this

 

 

Month: January    Year: 2015    User: Jessica H

 

             Record1      Record2       Record3

Date

Time

Etc.

Etc.

Etc.

Etc.

 

Each record will have all of the same fields which will make up my row headers. 

 

Is this possible?  I'm a novice Access user so if it is possilbe I appreciate simplified or "dumbed down" responses.  Fingers crossed that I can do this in a query rather than code.

 

Thanks!

Jessica

 

__._,_.___

Posted by: hobackjessica@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar