Good morning all! I hope someone can help me.
I have created a database with a whole lot of help from all of you. I have a form with a tab control and on one of those tabs I have a continuous form. On this continuous form I have combo boxes that determine what other fields are visible. When I select the options that display my other fields and move on to the second entry, the fields from the previous entry cover the fields for the new entry making the form very confusing and difficult to use. I don't know how else to explain this problem but I will be uploading the database - "Use of Force - Copy".
The problem is on frmUOFMain on the Resistance/Control tab. If you choose a Control Type Used anywhere between Joint Locks and Leg/Foot Strike some images come up with the location labels beside them in a list box. These images and the matching list box are what are causing my issues.
On another note, maybe John Viescas, can help me here - I was hoping to eliminate the tab control to make the form more streamlined but I can't get these above mentioned combo boxes to work. I can't remember, John, if there was a reason we didn't do it this way to begin with. What I'm trying to accomplish is on a form labeled as frmUOFMain2.
Sorry to bother you with the same old stuff again. I'm afraid this project is only a small part of what I do and it got placed on the back burner the past few weeks.
Thanks for all your help!!
Jessica
Posted by: hobackjessica@yahoo.com
| Reply via web post | • | Reply to sender | • | Reply to group | • | Start a New Topic | • | Messages in this topic (1) |
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar