Senin, 10 Maret 2014

RE: [AccessDevelopers] Access 2010 and SharePoint... Help!

 

What did you do to "add" them to SharePoint? Do they ever get access after log on?
 
Duane Hookom MVP
MS Access
 

To: AccessDevelopers@yahoogroups.com
From: afguasp@yahoo.com
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 11:21:07 -0700
Subject: [AccessDevelopers] Access 2010 and SharePoint... Help!

 


I developed an application in Access 2010  the backend tables are housed in SharePoint.  Most of my users can run the application with no problem.
 
I just added several new users to SharePoint and sent them the application.  However, when access attempts tolink with the table it's recognizing that they have access to the SharePoint Site.  It keeps asking them to log on.
I created a blank database as a test on the user's machine and attempted to link to one of the tables on SharePoint and I got the same message.
I checked trust settings. 
I created a digital cert but the option to trust all .. from this publisher was greyed out.
 
What can I do?  Any recommendations?
 

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Please zip all files prior to uploading to Files section.
.

__,_._,___

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar