Rabu, 12 Maret 2014

[MS_AccessPros] Re: VBA to Macro?

 

I just checked the website that I knew had a tool which would allow you to more-or-less do what you wanted but the product is now discontinued. If the MDE is part of your mission critical toolkit, you now have three choices,

  1. Re-write the VBA code yourself
  2. Ask an Access developer to recreate the functionality of the VBA code for you
  3. Use an MDE to MDB conversion service to recover your original source code (including variable names etc., but excluding VBA comments).
I have no idea how much the company would charge for the service but I do know that they won't take on the project if there is any uncertainty as to who owns the IP and/or copyright. If you are willing to find out how much the service might cost and you feel you can prove you or your company have the rights to the code, you can reply to me with a private message and I can send you the contact details. (I'm not publishing them here so as not to be seen to be advertising, even though I have nothing to do with the company.)

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (22)
.

__,_._,___

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar