Rabu, 12 Februari 2014

RE: [MS_AccessPros] One table or many?

 

John V.

I just thought of a problem.  I have created my table with all the common information for all my separate lines of insurance.  I was just going to use my current separate tables for the rest of the information because all of the information is already there.  I will just eventually delete the fields that I do not use.  However, I just realized that in order to create a 1 to 1 relationship I will have to have a field in my current tables that matches that ID field (ComcomID)  in my table with all the common info.  Adding the field in the table is easy but how do I get the correct number in that field.  Basically I am having to append one field in a record to match the ID from another table.

 

Clear as mud.

 

Bill

MN

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)
.

__,_._,___

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar