Jumat, 21 Februari 2014

[MS_AccessPros] RE: Report with sub reports to Excel

 

Doyce
The temp table approach is a good way to go. That's what I usually do for excel "dumps". The data loads better and is easier to format. Reports with headers can really look funky when exported to Excel.

Regards,
Bill Mosca, Founder - MS_Access_Professionals
http://www.thatlldoit.com
Microsoft Office Access MVP
http://mvp.microsoft.com/en-us/mvp/Bill%20Mosca-35852
My nothing-to-do-with-Access blog
http://wrmosca.wordpress.com



---In MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com, <winberry.doyce@roadsysinc.com> wrote:

Hello friends,

 

I have a report that contains 16 sub-reports that is sent automatically to my customers everyday. It details trailers picked up, shipped and other various equipment with YTD totals. My customer is now requesting this information in Excel formatted like the report so they can easily copy and paste the unit numbers into their system. My research has led me to believe there is not an easy way to export this report to Excel so I'm thniking of creating a table that can be purged and then repopulated and export that to Excel. Am I on the right track or is there an easier way to do this?

Doyce

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
.

__,_._,___

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar