Kamis, 20 Februari 2014

[MS_AccessPros] RE: Installed Access Solution Displaying Access Security Notice on Startup

 

HI Kato,

I only tried the packaging wizard long enough to find it useless for my needs and if I remember correctly it never did set the Trusted Locations when I tried it (in the 2007 Version.)

There are a number of solutions you can consider.  If you have $$$$ you can look at buying and using te SAGE installer scripts, I am told that they are very good and also deal with multiple version of Access perfectly. Alternatively, you will find (free) example scripts showing how to use the freeware Inno Setup to setup Access Applications which can be relatively easily modified to your needs.

YOurs,
Andrew

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
.

__,_._,___

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar