Rabu, 12 Februari 2014

[MS_AccessPros] RE: can't compile to accde

 

Liz

When you can't create an ACCDE (or MDE) it usually means the code won't compile. Open your code window and click on Debug>YourProjectName

The compiler should stop and highlight a line that won't compile due to syntax errors. Keep trying to compile until you fix all the bugs. Then you should be able to create the ACCDB

Regards,
Bill Mosca, Founder - MS_Access_Professionals
http://www.thatlldoit.com
Microsoft Office Access MVP
http://mvp.microsoft.com/en-us/mvp/Bill%20Mosca-35852
My nothing-to-do-with-Access blog
http://wrmosca.wordpress.com

---In MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com, <liz_ravenwood@beaerospace.com> wrote:

Here's a new one:

 

I can't compile to an accde and I have re-created the db and imported all the objects in.

 

The front end is 2010 and the back end/s are 2007.  I get in to 2010 to access the front end, and I get in to 2007 to access the back end.

 

This is the front of the database that blew out of proportion and ended up with records I had to delete out. It's only linked to the cleaned table now.

 

HELP!

 

Respectfully,

Liz Ravenwood

Programmer / Analyst

B/E Aerospace | Super First Class Environments

 

1851 S Pantano Road | Tucson, Arizona 85710

Office +1.520.239.4808 |

beaerospace.com

Passion to Innovate. Power to Deliver

 



This email (and all attachments) is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and/or proprietary information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
.

__,_._,___

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar