I am using Access 2013 on a Win7 system. I am NOT a guru.
I have a club membership project the uses a table 'tMembers' to
record member information and 'tMemberClubHistory' to record the
history of each member and the clubs of which they have been members.
MemberID is the key field for 'tMembers'.
The status of each member is recorded in 'tMemberClubHistory'.
Examples = "Active" or "Honorary" or "Terminated" for instance. Each
record shows "DateUpdated" when changed.
Is there any way that I can collect the most recent 'Status' for a
member from 'tMembersClubHistory' and have it entered by default in
the 'Status' field in 'tMembers'?
Currently this is a manual operation by the data entry persons and is
open to problems.
Many thanks,
Robin Chapple
| Reply via web post | Reply to sender | Reply to group | Start a New Topic | Messages in this topic (1) |
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar