Jumat, 21 Februari 2014

[MS_AccessPros] Auto fill Date

 

When I open one of my forms the first field on the form it a date field.  We use it to enter the date the record was input.  I would like to have that field auto fill with today’s date.  I have made the default value in the table and on the form  =Date().   The date field is the first field on this new record.  It seems as if the date will not auto fill if it is the first field of the new record.  If I edit some other field on the record the date will auto fill but it will not auto fill prior to any other field being filled.  

 

Is there any way to force the field to auto fill even though it is the first field in the record to be changed.

 

Thank you,

Bill

MN  … with another snow storm to dig out from.

 

 

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
.

__,_._,___

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar