Hi, would any of you help me to solve this issue:
I put my back end on SQL Server 2012 and use Access 2010 as front end. I have no problem migrating the backend up to SQL Server. However, when I use Task, Export to send a table back down to Access, I have errors. The message was SQL Server no longer support ntext and it wants me to use nvarchar(Max).
So when I try to change the fields in SQL server from ntext to nvarchar(max), it would not allow me to save
To make things easier in the future so I don't have this issue, is there a way to make SQL Server to accept Access memo field as nvarchar(max)? I notice that SQL server have no problem accepting the Access text field. If my field have 50 characters, then it becomes nvarchar(50) automatically in SQL Server.
Thanks so much in advance for your help!
Tim Bui
__._,_.___
| Reply via web post | Reply to sender | Reply to group | Start a New Topic | Messages in this topic (1) |
.
__,_._,___
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar