Selasa, 14 Januari 2014

[MS_AccessPros] cross tab query with numeric sort

 

Pros and, I confess I’m thinking of John’s brilliance, but so many of the rest of you are so dang good at this sql thing too…

 

I’m needing a cross tab query that sorts by numeric that is still essentially a substring of something I’m concatenating.  Is there a way I can do the numeric sort before the concatenation in the sql string itself?

 

TRANSFORM Count(Completions.CompleteDate) AS CountOfCompleteDate

SELECT SBMain.ServiceBulletinNum, SBMain.SBRev, SBMain.SBTitle

FROM SBMain LEFT JOIN Completions ON SBMain.ID = Completions.ID

WHERE (((SBMain.OutOfField)=False) AND ((SBMain.Customer)='JAL B777 (49 Pax)'))

GROUP BY SBMain.ServiceBulletinNum, SBMain.SBRev, SBMain.SBTitle

ORDER BY SBMain.ServiceBulletinNum

PIVOT CStr(Nz([Shipset],0)) & Nz([Registration],'No Reg');

 

Respectfully,

Liz Ravenwood

Programmer / Analyst

B/E Aerospace | Super First Class Environments

 

1851 S Pantano Road | Tucson, Arizona 85710

Office +1.520.239.4808 |

beaerospace.com

Passion to Innovate. Power to Deliver

 



This email (and all attachments) is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and/or proprietary information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar