Rabu, 02 Oktober 2013

RE: [MS_AccessPros] Site picture

 

Clive,

View them and add to them.

http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/MS_Access_Professionals/photos/albums

Duane

________________________________
> From: zctek@aol.com
>
> Hi all,
>
> I'm missing something - how can I view the proposed Site pictures?
>
> Regards, Clive.
>
>
> ---In MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com,
> <ms_access_professionals@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>
> I built mine in PPT, then did a screen dump with Snagit.
>
> John
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From:
> MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com<mailto:MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com>
> [mailto:MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com<mailto:MS_Access_Professionals@yahoogroups.com>]
> On Behalf Of Duane Hookom
> Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2013 2:06 PM
> To: Access Professionals Yahoo Group
> Subject: RE: [MS_AccessPros] Site picture
>
> Mine was also to prime the pump. BTW, I used Snagit as my graphics editor.
> I'm fairly graphically challenged.
>
> Duane Hookom MVP
> MS Access
>
> ________________________________
>> From: JohnV@...<mailto:JohnV@...>
>>
>> I like it. I did mine only to get the ball rolling!
>>
>> John
>>
>> wrmosca@...<mailto:wrmosca@...>
>>
>> Duane uploaded another good one. It reflects our around-the-world
>> coverage having experts in almost all time zones.
>>
>> Bill
>>
>>
>> ---In
>>
> <ms_access_professionals@yahoogroups.com<mailto:ms_access_professionals@yahoogroups.com><mailto:ms_access_professional
>> s@yahoogroups.com<mailto:s@yahoogroups.com>>>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks for the folder, John. And that's a pretty good logo.
>> Relationships view?
>>
>> Bill
>>
>> ---In
>>
> <ms_access_professionals@yahoogroups.com<mailto:ms_access_professionals@yahoogroups.com><mailto:ms_access_professional
>> s@yahoogroups.com<mailto:s@yahoogroups.com>>>
>> wrote:
>>
>> OK, I created a new album called "Logos" - and put a humble
>> contribution in it. Feel free to add others. BTW, the current "logo"
>> is approximately 1020 by 250 pixels, so that's the dimensions you
>> should use in your design (or some multiple or percentage).
>>
>> John Viescas, Author
>>
>>
>> From:
>> wrmosca@...<mailto:wrmosca@...><mailto:wrmosca@...<mailto:wrmosca@...>>
>>
>> Our group header picture is a generic one that Yahoo plunked on our
>> site. Anyone have a non-copyrighted picture they would like to use as
>> our group header picture? It can't be a logo belonging to Microsoft
>> (or any other company)
>>
>> If you have one that you feel would be appropriate please upload it to
>> our pictures folder and we can do an informal vote. The polls are
>> turned off here because we allow members to hide their email addresses
>> so I'd have to just count the responses to this thread.
>>
>> Oh, and you can vote for the existing ones that come up randomly now
>> if you like them.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Bill Mosca, Founder - MS_Access_Professionals
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (11)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar