Rabu, 05 Juni 2013

[MS_AccessPros] Average

 

Hello all,
I have an table in Access 2010. This table "Case List Summary Report" that consists of a field called "Type", "Case ID", "Report Date", and numerous other fields that do not play into this query. I am trying to get a count of the Case ID's and also get an average per each type. I am using a group by query and I am able to get the count of the Case ID's, but I am unable to get the average. I have tried using "Expr1: DAvg("[Case List Summary Report]![Case ID]","[Case List Summary Report]"," [Case List Summary Report]![ReportDate] = 6/3/2013")". But this returns nothing in the new field.

I know this is very simple and I am over thinking this, but right now I am drawing a blank.

Thanks in advance.


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar