It's not itself. I'm updating a field in a non-linked FE table with a field from a linked BE table. The business reason is that, at login, I copy data from BE tables to reside locally. Forms and reports (i.e., queries) run much faster for the user this way. I only copy over the tables that need to be updated. I time stamp the BE when I update it, and the FE when I copy over. I compare the time stamps at login. This code is supposed to copy the BE time stamp to the FE after updating the FE.
Posted by: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Reply via web post||•||Reply to sender||•||Reply to group||•||Start a New Topic||•||Messages in this topic (3)|